Green Mountain Self Advocates
Green Mountain Self-Advocates (GMSA) is a statewide self-advocacy network run and operated by people with developmental disabilities.
Green Mountain Self-Advocates is building a movement for self-advocacy through public education and awareness, peer mentoring, support, advocacy and direct action.
The list of the individual Green Mountain Self Advocates that link to their contact information follows.
Green Mountain Self Advocates Contact Information
- Advocates for Action
- Bennington Peer Support
- Burlington Self-Advocacy Club (B-SAC)
- Capital City Self-Advocates
- Champlain Voices
- Connections of Peer Support of White River Junction (COPS)
- Friends Helping Friends
- Next Step of St Albans
- Our Drop In Center
- Peer Party Based in Springfield
- Randolph Area Peer Support (RAPS)
- Rutland High School Self-Advocates
- Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered of Rutland
- Self-Advocates Meeting of Springfield (SAMS)
- Speak Up Addison County
- Vermont Choices