Training, Conferences, Events, and Public Hearings and Forums
The Divisions and Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living (DAIL) provides trainings to service providers, therapists, individuals and families, either through sponsored classes and seminars or through other providers.
Division Trainings and Events
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Training and Events of InterestThe trainings, conferences, and events that are listed below are not provided by the Divisions or Department of Disabilities, Aging & Independent Living, however Vermonters may find them informative and helpful.
- Dr. Wehry's Presentation at the UVM Gerontology Symposium 2014
Another symposium is scheduled for 2014
- Dr. Wehry's Presentation at the UVM Gerontology Symposium 2013
- Act 50 - Developmental Services Workgroup - In the 2013 Appropriations Bill, Act 50, the general assembly established a work group to discuss opportunities for managing developmental services programs within the appropriated funds.
- Act 50 - Developmental Services Workgroup Meeting Schedule - The work group members include representatives of the Agency of Human Services; Department of Disabilities, Aging, and Independent Living; Developmental Services; Vermont Council of Developmental and Mental Health Services; Developmental Disabilities Council; and additional members as deemed desirable for policy expertise or stakeholder input.
Public Hearings and Forums